When you listen the name Goa, what is the initial thing that enters your mind? Of course, it must involve beaches, festivities, and sunbathing… isn’t it? Well, your justifications are rather limited because Goa has a lot of other things in store for you. Also, the advantages of hiring Alila diwa Hyatt in Goa are unlimited. This region is rich in diverse activities which will undoubtedly sweep you off your feet and leave you with unforgettable lifelong memories. So, if you’re looking for a unique vacation spot, Goa is a great place to visit with. This place will not disappoint you in any way, whether you are with your family, spouse, or friends.
There are numerous reasons to visit this magnificent destination, which offers much more than just beaches. Take a look at the list below and give your plan some wings.
- Sunburn festival: The Sunburn Festival is a mash-up of music, shopping, food, and dancing. Every year in December, Sunburn, the top electronic musical brand, hosts a three-day musical event in Goa. This three-day festival is a tremendous hit with the youth, who enjoy themselves to the fullest. This is also one of the main reasons why tourists flock to Goa every year.
- Carnival festival: The Goa Carnival is well-known throughout the world, which is why aeroplane ticket purchasing for Goa in February is at an all-time high. Thousands of Indian and foreign tourists go to Goa every February for the carnival event. This festival pays homage to the Portuguese era, with festival-goers donning traditional garb and even fancy dresses. The four days of February in Goa are especially special for tourists and locals alike, as they all enjoy the carnival, where they drink, eat, dance, and have a great time. Carnival begins on the streets of Panaji, Mapusa, and Margao and continues through the town’s picturesque lanes and alleys.
- Water Sports: Water sports are just one of the many activities available in Goa. When it comes to water sports , Goa is nothing short of a paradise. Furthermore, all of these activities will provide you with an exciting experience that will last a lifetime in your memory.
- Casino Life: Most types of gambling are prohibited in India, even though casinos in Goa are both legal and world-class. If a round or two on a luxury ship in the ocean seems like a wonderful vacation to you, Goa is the place to be.
- Budget-Friendly Shopping: In Goa, there is an assortment of marketplaces that appeal to both Indian and foreign visitors. From legendary flea markets to Saturday markets, flavourings market to apparel market, Goa provides the best alternatives for shopaholics where they can purchase jewellery, handcrafted arts, boho clothes, herbs & spices, purses, and many other goods.
- Old Goa: During Portuguese administration, Old Goa served as the capital of Goa. Even now, the churches and cathedrals of old Goa retain their beauty and architectural diversity. The Basilica of Bom Jesus, which houses the relics of St. Francis Xavier and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a must-see. You may even take a tour around the villages to see the historic houses and get a sense of how Goa was centuries ago.
- Beaches: The most gorgeous aspect of Goa is its stunning and immaculate beaches. Goa is one of India’s most popular luxury vacation destinations thanks to its beautiful beaches. Goa’s coastline is lined by sand beaches and coconut plantations, with the Arabian Sea running the length of the state. Goa’s beaches are split into two sections: North Beaches and South Beaches. Goa has it everything, whether you’re searching for a quiet beach for a relaxing vacation or something more exciting with a vibrant nightlife.
- Food: Goan cuisine is a delicious mix of seafood, rice-based meals, and coconut. Goa’s cuisine is a blend of native flavours and Portuguese influences. You won’t have to be concerned about the quality of the food because it will all be fresh and wholesome. Local fishermen bring in boats loaded with the day’s catch daily. Expert chefs prepare the seafood at local restaurants. Many of these eateries are near the beaches, where you may order a whole kingfish or a dosa while watching the sunset over the Arabian Sea.
- Wildlife Sanctuaries: Beaches and churches aren’t the only things to see in Goa, India. Because of its location along the rugged Western Ghats, the state is home to a diverse range of birds and animals. Wildlife sanctuaries make up around twenty per cent of Goa’s land area. They’re open all year, but the months of October through March are the finest for visiting. Bhagwan Mahavir and Cotigao are the two primary sanctuaries. On the periphery of the Mollem National Park, you’ll find the magnificent Dudhsagar Falls, where the water rages down from a vast height during and right after the monsoon season.
- Laid back Lifestyle: Goa is the type of place where no one wants to leave. Even if you try a new activity every day for a week or a month, there will be plenty to see and do. The most popular activity among them is to unwind and stroll along the beach at lunchtime while taking in the breathtaking scenery and indulging in delectable wine. This is the most well-known local custom and popular tourist attraction.
- Cheap Liquor: Goa has lower liquor taxes than the rest of the country, mostly to stimulate tourism in the state. Even on other goods and commodities, it has low taxation. All of these lower tax rates apply to both domestic and international liquors. From tiny eateries to large restaurants, alcohol is supplied all across the city. So, when you arrive in Goa, be prepared and confident in your brand.
Goa is one of India’s most beautiful states. It features stunning beaches, delectable cuisine, one-of-a-kind architecture, and amazing wildlife. All of these factors combine to make it an ideal destination for any luxury tourist. If you want to feel like you’re on vacation, you shouldn’t miss the advantages of hiring Alila diwa Hyatt in Goa.